1. Overview of waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting
Aluminum alloy in the die casting process will produce sulfur-containing and nitrogen-containing exhaust gas, but also will emit a large number of particles, including dust and black smoke. The exhaust gas of aluminum alloy die casting has high temperature and corrosiveness. The exhaust gas dissolves in water and is acidic. These pollutants will affect the working environment of employees in the factory workshop and damage the surrounding environment, causing air pollution.
2. Treatment method of waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting
According to the main characteristics of aluminum alloy die casting waste gas, it is high temperature, corrosive, soluble in water and acidic. Spray tower can be selected to purify aluminum alloy die casting waste gas. Due to the nature of the waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting, the corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance of the spray tower should be considered when dealing with the waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting. According to the waste gas treatment experience of tianhaoyang for more than 20 years, stainless steel is needed as the shell of the spray tower to resist the high temperature and corrosion of the waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting.
3. Waste gas treatment process of aluminum alloy die casting
Spray tower is composed of packing layer, spray layer, spray layer, demist layer and other components, all components are made of stainless steel. The waste gas of aluminum alloy die casting enters into the waste gas spray tower from the bottom of the tower, and the absorption liquid is sprayed from the top nozzle. The absorption liquid forms a liquid film on the Bauer ring packing of the packing layer, and the chemical reaction occurs between the waste gas and the liquid film to achieve the purification effect. The waste gas continues to rise, and is purified through the subsequent multi-layer packing layer. Finally, the waste gas is dried through the demisting layer and discharged up to the standard.
4. Advantages of spray tower in treating waste gas from aluminum alloy die casting
(1) According to the actual situation of the enterprise, a variety of different absorption liquid can be selected to treat the waste gas of aluminum alloy die casting.
(2) Spray tower treatment process is simple and mature, fully automatic operation, without manual care. It is suitable for continuous and intermittent production and has no influence on workshop production.
(3) The ball ring packing with high efficiency and low resistance can effectively purify the waste gas of aluminum alloy die casting, and can be used repeatedly after cleaning.